You can now donate to Bipolar UK by text We want to help even more individuals. Our intention is to connect with 80,000 people this year and we are confident this will happen. However, we do need your assistance, because government funding only accounts for 9% of our income. The remaining 91% comes from people like you, who generously donate. By reaching out to like-minded supporters like yourself for assistance we can help thousands more people living with the condition. Your support will help people with bipolar live healthier and more stable lives, get back into work and learn to combat suicidal ideation. Your support, large or small, could make an incredible difference. To put this into context, £10 funds a call back from one our trained volunteers, £20 enables us to produce 50 information leaflets and £50 helps fund the cost of supporting someone back to work. You can make a donation in the usual way right here online or text 'BIPOLAR' to 70007 to give a one-off gift of £3 today.