Gift Aid Declaration

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate!

Gift Aid is reclaimed from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your full name, home address and postcode is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

Bipolar UK will claim Gift Aid on your donations made today, over the past 4 years, and in the future. Remember to scroll down to click ’send’ to submit this declaration.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.

Please notify us via [email protected] or 0333 323 3780 if you:
* wish to cancel your Gift Aid declaration
* no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
* qualify for Gift Aid tax relief
* change your name or address

Confirm your tax status

^I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Keeping in touch

Your support changes lives. We’d love to say thank you and keep you updated with our news, activities and appeals. Please let us know how you’d prefer us to keep in touch.